Originally established in 1972 to create military-grade cotton drill pants and painter’s overalls, American label Stan Ray has been designing well-made, long-wearing garments for almost five decades. Look to the 80s Painter Pants for the ultimate retro edit. These relaxed, slightly tapered jeans are cut from 100% cotton denim and cast in a washed indigo hue. The white contrast stitching gives these pants a vintage finish that is complemented by the hammer loops to the outer legs.
Our model is wearing size 32 pants. He is 182.9cm (6’0”) tall with a 94.0cm (37”) chest and a 78.7cm (31”) waist.
- Length: Inside Leg: 82cm; Front Rise: 34cm; Leg Opening: 44cm (size 32)
- Relaxed, straight-legged fit
- Pure cotton denim fabrication; non-stretch; opaque
- Indigo blue wash with contrast white stitching
- Mid-rise belt-looped waistband
- Zip fly and button closure; brushed bronze-toned hardware
- Five-pocket design; reinforced stitching to outer seams
- Hammer loop detail and utility pockets to legs
- Woven logo patch to back right pocket
- Made in the U.S.A
Warm machine wash. Tumble dry.
Length: Inside Leg: 82cm; Front Rise: 34cm; Leg Opening: 44cm
Material: 100% Cotton
Stan Ray men 80s Painter Pants Vintage Wash Denim Relaxed straight-legged fit Pure cotton denim fabrication; non-stretch; opaque ST314AA44IJR YNNBJHY