PLEASE NOTE - THE ICONIC IS UNABLE TO SHIP THIS PRODUCT TO NEW ZEALAND
Established in 1987, iconic menswear brand Rodd & Gunn's
philosophy to create classic garments designed to stand the test of time has ensured that the brand does just that. Sporting a straight-leg, relaxed-fit design, the Adam Flat Straight Jeans
have been crafted from Italian mid-weight cotton twill in a neutral, two-toned thread style; ideal and versatile for styling with a casual shirt or polo.
Our model is wearing a size 32 pair of jeans. He is 189cm (6’2.5”) tall with a 99cm (39”) chest and a 81cm (32”) waist.
- Length: High Rise: 25.5cm; Inside Leg: 86cm; Leg Opening: 35cm (size 32)
- Regular fit; straight leg
- Mid-weight cotton twill; non-stretch; unlined; designed to fade
- Steel blue and black two-toned twill
- Antique brass-toned hardware
- Belt loops
- Button and zip-up fly
- Classic five-pocket design
- Straight-cut hems
- Debossed leather brand patch to back
- Italian-made fabric
87% Cotton, 12% Polyester & 1% Elastane
Cold machine wash. May be cold tumble dried. Cool iron.
Rodd & Gunn men Adams Flat Straight Jeans Petrol RO383AA53VXM WIGFXEV